Ōsu Kannon is a Buddhist temple in Nagoya.
Originally, is was built in Gifu Prefecture around 1333, but it was moved to Nagoya in 1612 by Ieyasu Tokugawa. Today, the temple is at the outer edge of the popular Osu Shopping District.
2-21-47 Osu, Naka Ward, Nagoya, Aichi
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 179 m from Ōsu Kannon Station Tsurumai Line (T8)
- 0.7 km from Kamimaezu Station Meijō Line (M1)Tsurumai Line (T9)