For the first time in Japan, Disney is bringing music and fireworks across the country.
Iconic and classic Disney songs will be synchronized to fireworks as the company celebrates its 100th anniversary.
The tour will be stopping at the following places:
- September 2 (18:00): Hitachi Seaside Park, Ibaraki
- September 23 (18:00): Kirara Expo Memorial Park, Yamaguchi
- October 21 (18:00): Maishima Sports Island, Osaka
- November 18 (17:30): Miyazaki Seaside Park, Miyazaki
- December 9 (17:30): Ginowan Tropical Beach, Okinawa
Note: Doors will open two hours before the start time featured above.
A basic ticket costs ¥8,800 for an adult and ¥12,100 if you also want some goodies thrown in. Get tickets here.Organizers may cancel events, alter schedules, or change admission requirements without notice. Always check official sites before heading to an event.