This park was once the centre of downtown Hiroshima, until the atomic bombing of August 6th, 1945 left the area flattened. The site was rebuilt as a public park with a number of monuments commemorating the victims of the bombing, and appealing for world peace.
- 392 m from Fukuro-machi Station
- 409 m from Genbaku Dome-mae(Atomic Bomb Dome) Station
- 451 m from Hondori Station