Nagoya Station is the main train station in Nagoya. It’s location is fairly central, and it is a transit hub for the city.
Train lines that stop at Nagoya Station include:
- Tokaidō-Sanyo Shinkansen
- JR Main Lines: Chūo, Tokaidō, and Kansai
- JR Limited Express Lines: Shinano, Shirasagi, Hida, and Nanki
- JR Rapid Mie Line
- Aonami Line
- Kintetsu Nagoya Line
- Subway Lines: Higashiyama and Sakura-dori
Nagoya Station also connects with Meitetsu Nagoya Station. From there you can catch the Meitetsu Nagoya Main Line. There is a bus port with access to city buses and the sightseeing Me-Guru Bus. You can also catch highway buses and taxis.
- 37 m from Nagoya Station
- 0.7 km from Kokusai Center Station
- 0.8 km from Kamejima Station