The alternative to Disney, Universal Studios Japan is filled with Minions, Harry Potter, Jurassic Park’s dinosaurs, Jaws and Super Nintendo World among other attractions. With plenty to see, it has a great selection of new and old attractions, some of which can no longer be found in the US locations.
The park has food stalls and restaurants and there are plenty more choices on the boardwalk between the station and park entrance. Tickets range from ¥7,315 for one day to ¥12,408 for two days with discounts for children and seniors. We have a guide to saving money and also a guide to buying tickets, so make sure you read both before heading to the park.
- Hey! It's Super Nintendo World Theme Park at USJ
- Top Picks for Osaka Winter Illuminations 2022–23
- Tips and Tricks for Buying Tickets to Universal Studios Japan
- Japan by Prefecture: The Kansai Region
- 4 Easy Day Trips from Kyoto
- Hitting the Highs in Japan's Kitchen: 10 Things to Do in Osaka
- Getting the Most Out of Your Trip to Universal Studios Japan
- 320 m from Sakurajima Station
- 0.6 km from Universal City Station