Osaka Castle is a reconstruction of the imposing castle that stood at the site until the close of the Edo period when it was burned to the ground.
Entry to the park and the area surrounding the castle is free, while entry to the castle itself is 600yen for adults. Anyone high school age or older is regarded as an adult.
Access: Osakajo-koen Station on the JR Osaka Loop Line
- Top Picks for Osaka Winter Illuminations 2020–21
- Osaka in Autumn: 10 Places to Enjoy the Changing Leaves
- 10 of Japan's Most Impressive Castles
- 9 Ideas for Rainy Days in Osaka
- 8 Cherry-Picked Cherry Blossom Spots in Osaka
- Japan by Prefecture: The Kansai Region
- 4 Easy Day Trips from Kyoto
- Hitting the Highs in Japan's Kitchen: 10 Things to Do in Osaka
- 0.6 km from Osaka Business Park Station
- 0.8 km from Osakajō-kōen Station
- 0.9 km from Temmabashi Station